Got the tech beast Sony Xperia Z1 in your hands and want to root it, so as to become capable to install the desired apps and games on it? You are on the right page, as I’m here to share simple-to-follow rooting guide.
Root your Xperia Z1 device at your own risk. Your device may damage with it, and you will be solely responsible for it.
- Take backup of data before proceeding with the rooting task.
- Charge your device before you go with the rooting process.
- Make sure to enable the USB Debugging mode in your Android device. Without it, you just can’t proceed ahead.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia Z1
- The Xperia Z1 rooting is done with the help of tool named Vroot. It’s an all-in-one root tool that works with most of Android devices. Just download it and install it on your PC.
- Connect your Xperia Z1 with PC with the help of USB cable and then open the Vroot application.
- The language in the Vroot tool is Chinese, so you can’t understand unless you know this language. Just click the available option and this tool will start rooting your Android device.
- The rooting may take few minutes after which you will get successful message.
- Unplug your device from computer and start using. Yeah, you are now using the rooted Sony Xpreia Z1 device. If any further help needed, drop the comments below.