Going to travel by train to reach your destination? Got your ticket booked through Indian Railways or IRCTC? Want to know PNR status of your booked ticket? For those who don’t know, PNR is 10-digit unique code to check the status of booked ticket anytime you want to. Indian Railway provides various ways to let the passengers check the PNR status of train. The simplest and most convenient one is through SMS. Almost every person in India has access to the SMS service, so its best and cheap at the same time.
If you want to check PNR status of train by SMS, then just go through the below written article.
Checking PNR status of train by SMS
You don’t need to be techie to know how to check PNR status of train by SMS. All you need to do is to send the PNR 10-digit code to any of the below listed mobile numbers. In case of printed ticket, the unique codes lies on the top left of ticket. And in case of electronic ticket, the code lies on the top right of the ticket. Get it. Now SMS your PNR number to any of the following numbers.
- SMS: PNR <PNR Number> to 139 / 54959 / 5676747 / 57886.
As soon the message gets delivered, you will get the PNR status of train on your mobile via SMS. Pretty simple way to go for, is not it?
Birthday of someone loving coming near and you want to make it special for him/her by sending a cute Happy Birthday SMS? Not creative enough to have your own impressive birthday wish messages? Don’t worry. Just use the Happy Birthday SMS created by some genius creative minds. Get a collection of huge number of Birthday SMS in your Android by using the apps listed below.
Hindi SMS Colelction
You want to wish Happy Birthday to your friend in Hindi and want to be impressive at the same time? Then you must use this app which has got a huge number of SMS related to almost 75 categories. Just go through the SMS messages listed under the Birthday category, select the SMS that you like the most and send it right away to the intended recipient. You can surely bring a smile on the face of birthday person by sending cute and impressive Happy Birthday SMS in Hindi.
All in One SMS Library
Did not find any good SMS to send to the birthday person? Want a wider range of SMS messages? Then install this app on your Android device and go through the collection of Happy Birthday Hindi SMS that it has got for you. Take your time while going through the messages, select the best one as per your taste, and then send it right away. Be fast, be first among the wishers to get a special feeling.
Got the tech beast Sony Xperia Z1 in your hands and want to root it, so as to become capable to install the desired apps and games on it? You are on the right page, as I’m here to share simple-to-follow rooting guide.
Root your Xperia Z1 device at your own risk. Your device may damage with it, and you will be solely responsible for it.
- Take backup of data before proceeding with the rooting task.
- Charge your device before you go with the rooting process.
- Make sure to enable the USB Debugging mode in your Android device. Without it, you just can’t proceed ahead.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia Z1
- The Xperia Z1 rooting is done with the help of tool named Vroot. It’s an all-in-one root tool that works with most of Android devices. Just download it and install it on your PC.
- Connect your Xperia Z1 with PC with the help of USB cable and then open the Vroot application.
- The language in the Vroot tool is Chinese, so you can’t understand unless you know this language. Just click the available option and this tool will start rooting your Android device.
- The rooting may take few minutes after which you will get successful message.
- Unplug your device from computer and start using. Yeah, you are now using the rooted Sony Xpreia Z1 device. If any further help needed, drop the comments below.